Oh wow. This is so cool. As you guys all know, this blog have been around for only three months and this is my first time to be a part of this. Great, right?
First, I wanna thank Sandra for the nomination. I am actually still trying to figure out why she did, but thanks so much. I really appreciated it. For more awesomeness, visit her blog: Simply Sensational Book Fanatics. You can also find her on:
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Questions from Sandra
1. What do you love most about blogging?
I actually I love it when an author reads my review on my blog and not just on Goodreads. Your blog screams "this is mine" and having a visitor feels great. But the best part is the interaction with both authors and bloggers, whether it's through memes or just comments.
2. What do you love most about writing whether it's books, or blog posts?
I used to write to create world where I want to be so for me, it's the freedom to be exist in a world of make-believe.
3. Which book was your favourite to read when you were say... a teen?
My all-time favourite is Harry Potter. No brainer. But my favourite book that I've read when I was a teen was How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo.
4. What is your favourite snack - one you simply can't do without?
I don't have any specific favourite but anything that's salty is good.
5. If you could spend a day as someone else, who would that be and why.
I want to be Hermione Granger. I wanted to be her since the first time I've read the book and more when I first saw the movie.
6. What's your favourite holiday destination?
To be honest, I haven't traveled yet; like really traveled. And holidays are usually spent at home. So I guess, my favourite destination is inside a book.
7. What is your worst pet peeve?
Issues/stories of infidelity. I throw up when I hear or read about them.
8. If someone asked you to swallow a fly for $100, would you? Why?
NO! Haha. A fly is a fly, no matter how much money is offered.
9. What's your favourite poolside drink?
Call me cliche but, orange juice.
10. Who or what inspires you on a daily basis?
11. Which family member are you most closest to, and why?My mother. She gets me. She understands my enthusiasm over my OTP Draco/Hermione or the occasional weird sounds I make whenever we're in a bookstore. Above all, she supports me no matter what.
1. I always wanted to be a boy. I find it unfair that only girls suffer red flag days and the pain of childbirth.
2. Unlike others, I can't stand being with kids. The most I can spend time with them is 5 minutes. That's why I really can't see that I'd be a mother or a good one in the future.
3. I hate school but I'd rather be in school than work. School bores me but I can't stop thinking what will I do when I graduate? The only thing I did for 14 years so far is going to school so I don't know how to deviate from that routine yet.
4. I hate cats. I really, really do. I can't understand why others like them. Yes, they're cute but they cause allergies and make me sneeze nonstop.
5. I sneeze 3 times all the time. Yes, once is definitely not enough. I guess my nose believes in "Third time's a charm."
6. I can go on without proper meal for three days as long as there's water.
7. I am obsessive-compulsive and I love to have things in order. The only thing I can stand without being arranged is my room but it's because when I clean my room I clean every nook and corner and it takes so much time so I schedule it. My grandma, who does most household chores, is only allowed to sweep the floor but not to touch my stuff. I would know when things have been moved from their places.
8. I don't like highlighting books so I use post-its to do sort of 'highlight' quotes and lines. I copy them and paste it on the page and sometimes write some opinion.
9. I love sleeping. I really, really love sleeping but I can stay awake for 48 hours, straight.
10. When I'm not reading or sleeping, I spend most of my time playing my guitar.
11. Last, I am fascinated by anything that is star-shaped.
There are lots of other bloggers that I wanna include in this and it is really hard because of the #3 rule of picking those who has 200 or less than followers.
Anyway, here are my 11 nominees in alphabetical order:
- Dabin (http://myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com/)
- Dianna (http://storiesaftertwelve.blogspot.com/)
- Heather (http://booksbooksmorebooks.blogspot.com)
- Katie (http://turnersantics.blogspot.com/)
- Megan (http://southernowlreads.blogspot.com/)
- Monica (http://daydreamsandstarlight.blogspot.com/)
- Nat (http://ourreadingworld.blogspot.com/)
- Sab (http://sabthebookeater.blogspot.com/)
- Sara (http://sarafurlongburr.blogspot.com/)
- Sonya (http://silver-thistles.blogspot.com/)
- Sophia (http://bookwyrming-thoughts.blogspot.com/)
Forgive me for my randomness and weirdness. I'm really bad with these question-and-answer stuff.
1. How many hours do you spend in blogging?
2. Print or eBook? (This is such a boring question, I know!)
3. Do you have a book that you haven't read/finished yet? What is it?
4. If you were to write a book, what would be your lead character's name?
5. What book do you wish you were a part of? As in one of the characters.
6. What is your pet peeve in books?
7. What is the book fandom you've been a part of since forever?
8. How do you arrange your bookshelf?
9. What was the last book that surprised you, whether good or bad? Plot twists, characters, expectations, etc.
10. What book have you read several times? Are you still planning to read it again?
11. How is your ultimate fictional crush?
Once again, thank you Sandra and hope to read your answers soon! x