Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Update

Happy Easter!

First of all, hello new name! As you can see the URL and the blog header is now different. Charlie, Coffee and a Good Book is now Letter Trails.

Summer classes are about to start and after that I'm on my third year in the university. I'm pretty sure I'll be busier than ever and I might not be able to read as much as I can. I don't want to go on a hiatus so I thought, why not have guest reviewers, right? That's the reason behind changing the name. Having guest bloggers is sharing, and the previous blog name has my name on it which seems territorial in my opinion. And honestly, that name is too long. :)

I don't have guest reviewers yet but hopefully some people I asked will be able to join the bandwagon. You are also free to join! If you don't have a blog but writes, or occasionally writes reviews, I'd be glad to have you here. As most of you noticed, my YA/NA reviews are posted on Wednesdays and on Fridays I also post reviews for adult books. You can have any day of the week as your posting day so that this blog will not be stagnant. As for the genre, I would prefer having YA. Please email me or tweet me if you are interested.

Another change is that my Friday Adult Reads will not be a regular thing here anymore. April will be its last month then after that, all my adult reviews will only be posted on Goodreads. I wanted to make this blog lean more to YA and NA, maybe making it exclusive to those genres eventually. I'm not sure about that yet.

Third is I created a Soundcloud account for some read-out-louds I have. Reading out loud is my mother and I's favourite bonding activity. This will not be audiobook-esque. It will not even be a whole chapter. It will only be a part and I will not be as good as those voice talents who can change voices. I'll just leave the link around here though.

So that's it! I wish there's a giveaway or something to celebrate this re-launch but I'm a bit broke right now. I will soon though.

See you around!