Thursday 20 June 2013

The Inevitable Hiatus

When I started this blog, I told myself to avoid taking a hiatus as much as possible because I might have a hard time going back to my old blogging routine. Unfortunately, with the recent change in my routine (aka, school), I have to take this inevitable move in order to adjust and go back to the old me before summer started. I am still on the adjusting phase and to be honest, I am having a hard time. I always arrive home late at night, exhausted and 5 minutes before passing out. What's worse is that I can't find time to read because of my student council responsibilities plus the everyday exhaustion. I still have a lot of ARCs to read and a number of reviews to be written so I am also taking this time to catch up with my reading and have something post.

This hiatus doesn't mean that this blog won't be able to post anything for the time being. There are still a few posts scheduled so there will still be something from Letter Trails, maybe until July. I also don't know how long will it take for me to come back but I really, really, really hope it will not take a very long time.

See you when I come back. Bye for now! x