Wednesday 16 April 2014

[Video] Review: The Accidental Movie Star

The Accidental Movie Star
Title: The Accidental Movie Star
Author: Emily Evans
My Rating: 2 out of 5 stars
Purchase: Amazon | B&N | TBD

How did Ashley spend her summer vacation? Imagine the hottest guy in Hollywood. Do you see the girl next to him, the one handing him a cup of coffee? Yeah. That’s her.

Interning on a major motion picture is not all bad. She gets to watch some of the scenes and even offer her opinion. “That kiss looked lame. Laughably weak. There’s no chance at an MTV award with that kiss.” LOL.

Until the director says, “Hey, Intern. Yeah, you. Ashley. You’re right. So, teach Caspian how to kiss. Oh, and get in front of the camera. We're going to need you in this next shot."

OMG.


Review:

I really wish I liked this book. To be honest, it wasn't bad. The writing was fine, the plot was fine. But it could have been so much better. I was expecting this to be one of those light-reads for relaxation but unfortunately, my expectation wasn't met.

Here's more about this book:
(Also, yay for my second video book review! Starting that first one was a kick start and now I find myself wanting to make more videos. I hope I'd get more inspiration on what to talk about.)






The author Emily Evans is a graduate of Texas A&M University with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and a minor in History. She is a native Houstonian who loves books, movies, and travel.