Thursday 4 April 2013

The Inevitable Farewell

It's been a while since the news came out about Google cancelling GFC. Although followers doesn't mean everything (but I love you, guys. I swear), this change will lessen our traffic and others might not read our post unless the link was tweeted and you're online.

In lieu with this, we present Bloglovin'! Together with NetworkedBlogs and Linky, I've been on this site for a while but haven't felt the need to promote it until now. I actually prefer Bloglovin' because it has a mobile app where you can access your feed on the go. It also has a very clean and easy-to-understand interface.

Other options are on the sidebar, so feel free to follow in anyway you prefer. If you claimed your blog in Bloglovin', comment the link below so I can follow you back.

Au revoir, GFC. You will be missed.